Add a Listing and Win!
To celebrate the grand opening of AuthorAdvance, and to say thank you to everyone who has helped make our launch such a huge success, we're giving away a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate to one lucky user.
Entering is easy: just add a Market, Contest, Event, or Publisher to the site between now and November 30, 2010. One winner will be chosen at random from all available entries, so if you enter ten listings, that's ten chances to win! If you've already added one of these listings in the month of August, those listings will count as well. The giveaway is retroactive to August 1, 2010.
And if you're not sure how to go about adding a listing, we've made that easy too. Just visit our brand new Getting Started Guide to learn how to, well, get started! Just click on the topic Keeping Listings Up-To-Date, and you're on your way. Or, just jump to one of the following links:
Not sure what to add? Just think of your favorite magazines and literary journals. Those are markets. Think of the places and groups you rely on for information about the publishing world. Those are Resources. Are you attending a writer's conference, class, or writers' group meeting? Those are events. Chances are that you have lots of information to share, and now sharing will not only help other writers, it could make you a winner!
But don't delay! This giveaway ends on November 30, and isn't likely to be repeated. Be sure to add a listing and enter today.
P.S.: Here are the Official Rules:
- Listings must be entered between August 1, 2010 and November 30, 2010 to be eligible.
- Only Markets, Contests, Events or Publishers which have not been previously entered into the system will be eligible. Duplicate listings will be disqualified. Likewise, fake listings, and listings with incorrect information, or those which cannot be verified, will also be disqualified.
- You can enter as many listings as you like. Each one will be counted as a separate entry, so the more listings you add, the better your chances of winning!
- Entered listings must include a minimum amount of contact information (either a mailing address, or website and email address) in addition to all other required fields.
- The winner will be chosen at random for all eligible entries.
- Listings entered by site administrators are not eligible to win - we're not giving the prize to ourselves. :-)
- $100 prize is in US dollars.
- Void where prohibited by law.
P.P.S.: Feel free to enter any questions below.